We give you a peek at the fab life of beauty blogger Celline Reyes!
How do you plan your week ahead?
I try to imagine my workload in the coming week and try to see what other things I can fit around my work schedule.
How do you prioritize your to-do list with daily/weekly commitments/tasks?
My work is my priority. Period. Everything else revolves around it. Like for example, I only accept event invites if they are after office hours or near out office in Makati.
What’s the best way to start the week?
My Monday sets the tone for the rest of the week so I try my best to squeeze in an hour of workout and an hour or two for blogging – to trick my body to following that routine for the rest of the week.
Tell us about your morning routine. What gets you pumped up in the morning?
I either listen to “Discover Weekly” on Spotify or re-watch “Gossip Girl” in the background as I do my makeup and prepare for work.
How do you take your breaks on a typical weekday?
FOOD! I have the best work friends and we usually go on ice cream breaks in the afternoon.
What’s your go to night cap?
I either watch a few episodes of KDrama (currently watching Lovers in the Moonlight) or catch up with my reading (btw, Always & Forever, Lara Jean is now out!).
What’s the best way to spend Friday night?
I usually stay in during Friday nights to avoid traffic. Sobrang #TitaFeels, I know. Haha But when I get bored, I go for a late night run around Legaspi Village.
How do you relax on weekends?
I often reserve at least a day during the weekends for my family. We usually just go out to try a new restaurant or food park then catch a last full show in Nuvali. But if all our schedules permit, we try to travel a bit and cross out a few things from our bucketlists.
The Bellas would love to know how you plan your awesome beauty looks. Tell us your beauty secrets. Do share.
I don’t really plan out my beauty looks. It just comes to me as I organize my makeup stash… like when I see a lipstick shade that I think would go great with a certain palette sent to be by a brand. Everything else goes from there.
Celline’s Five Planning Tips & Tricks
- Write it down. It’s proven that you get more things done when you write.
- Identify which is your “top priority and non-negotiables” and which ones can be bumped to a different day.
- Make it as realistic as possible. You can’t possibly schedule attending an event at 5pm when you finish work at 6pm.
- For me, planning is like goal setting so I reward myself when I accomplish major things like meeting a deadline or surviving crossfit routine.
- Balance is key. Allot time for family and yourself. I know work can be time-consuming but don’t let it be the only thing that defines you.