Whether you have normal, oily, dry, or combination skin, there is a proper cleanser for your skin type. There is no such thing as a one-for-all facial wash.
1. Normal skin. Choose a cleanser that moisturizes as well as exfoliates to keep your skin’s natural balance. For an extra treat, choose something with peppermint to invigorate your skin!
2. Dry skin. Always check the label and avoid anything with alcohol. Cream types are good bets. If you are not acne-prone, you may also use cleansing oil.
3. Oily skin. Gel formulas are the safest bets as they cleanse and eliminate the excess oil without stripping off the natural oils of your skin.
4. Sensitive skin. Steer away from anything that has fragrances or preservatives. Stick with something basic and simple. The less chemicals it contains, the better it is for your skin.
5. Combination skin. You can basically use any type of cleanser, depending on your skin condition on that particular time, whether it’s more on the dry or oily side.
What’s your skin type and what facial washes do you use, Bellas?
For more of Barbi’s makeup and beauty adventures, follow her on Instagram.
Bioré Available at Watsons, PCX, Landmark, and Robinsons Supermarket; biore.com facebook.com/BiorePH
Céleteque Available at Watson’s, SM Department Stores, Landmark, Mercury Drug, Robinson’s Department Stores, PCX, Shopwise and Rustan’s; celetequedermoscience.com; facebook.com/Celeteque
Cetaphil cetaphil.com.ph; facebook.com/CetaphilPhilippines
Nuxe Available in Beauty Bar, Rustan’s Makati, Rustan’s Shangri-La Mall EDSA, and Rustan’s Alabang; nuxe.com; facebook.com/NuxePH
Pond’s Available at leading department stores drugstore, and supermarkets nationwide; ponds.com.ph; facebook.com/pondsphilippines