The thing with Korean skincare is that they can be very tricky to try on, if there’s any English translation on the packaging at all. I once got beauty samples from a friend who was in Korea but up to this day, I still have not figured out what I’m supposed to do with them because of the lack of English instructions.
When the May BDJBox rolled in, I took a long excited stare at the Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack and took it for a spin.
Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack, P689.
Too Cool for School’s Pumpkin Sleeping Pack promises detox, nutrition, and soft supple skin after application. Some of the ingredients of the product are:
Bromelain – An enzyme found in pineapple stems, it gently exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells.
Pumpkin extract – Similar to bromelain, the enzymes in pumpkin break down excess keratin in the skin to reveal a smooth, exfoliated surface.
Licorice root oil – An anti-inflammatory that soothes the skin and gradually acts as a skin-whitening agent.
Hyaluronic Acid – It can hold up to 1,000x its weight in water! It intensely moisturizes and protects the skin.
Translation: After using your toner at night, massage the Pumpkin Sleeping Pack onto your skin for about 10 minutes, leave it on while you sleep, and then rinse it off the next day as soon as you wake up.
As the name suggests, the sleeping pack is to be applied last after your nightly rituals, before one actually closes her eyes. In my case, I applied it after I put on my eye cream, acne cream, and Murad’s Pore and Line Minimizer. When I woke up, I was greeted by supple skin without the oily after feel.
Here are my notes:
- There’s a slight, non-offensive scent, but I can’t tell for sure because I still have a cold.
- Consistency is of gel-ish nature, which I love. No oily feel!
- The sleeping pack does wonders to the cold brought on by an air-con turned to the coldest setting because I am a polar bear like that.
- No breaking out, no allergies. Hooray!
- It does make me feel way younger because of the whimsical packaging.
- I love this! Thank you TCFS for introducing me to sleeping packs. Now, I don’t have to skip moisturizers (as I have for the past eight months or so) because of the oils.
To remove dead skin cells, use this product once or twice a week, alternating with your favorite moisturizer or night cream.
Have you tried your Pumpkin Sleeping Mask from your May box, Bellas? Leave your reviews at our Review Central.
Too Cool for School available at SM Mall of Asia, (02) 3859734, and SM North EDSA; toocoolforschool.com.ph; facebook.com/toocoolgirlph