Be a savvy traveler with these tips!
1. Do your research and know your destination’s voltage/wattage if you’ll be travelling abroad. This way, you can buy a converter or adapter — it’s actually highly recommended that you buy a universal adapter so you don’t have to keep buying new ones for each destination.
2. Don’t forget to bring your power bank wherever you go. You’ll definitely need it to keep your smartphone, laptop, and/or tablet from running out of juice. Besides, in case your camera runs out of battery, you can use your phone or tablet for those endless selfies and photos!
3. Always have at least two photocopies of your air tickets, hotel reservations, passport, itinerary, and other travel documents with you.
4. Pack your first aid kit. Your kit should include medications such as painkillers, antihistamines, antacids, laxatives, and motion sickness pills or tablets; safety pins (You never know when they’ll come in handy!); a Swiss Army knife; scissors; bandage strips for those blisters and calluses; cotton balls or swabs; alcohol or hand sanitizer; and tweezers and nail clippers.
5. Always use cash so you won’t lose out on the foreign exchange rate. Make sure to use loose change and small bills as often as possible since they won’t be of much use to you when you return home.