In the competitive world of beauty, it’s the way you package a product that can spell the difference. Dove’s Daily Hair Vitamin is similar to your favorite bottle of clear hair coat, except that Dove packaged theirs in cute navy blue capsules. There are six capsules packaged in the container, and you pop a pill whenever you need one.
P75 per pack of 6 capsules. Warning: not edible! For hair application only.
How to use:
1. After shampooing and conditioning your hair, squeeze out the excess water.
2. Twist or pinch the end of the capsule and squeeze out the contents onto your palm.
3. Apply the product evenly throughout your damp/wet hair strands. Do not rinse off. Comb or style your hair as you normally would.
I used the capsules on my curly mane for three weeks.
1. Cute packaging that’s fun to use.
2. It contains vitamin E, botanical extracts, and mineral oil to nourish, repair, and protect hair.
3. Hydrates hair and makes it easy to style after application. I didn’t feel the need to use other hair styling products.
4. Affordable price at P75 per pack of 6 capsules.
1. The capsule isn’t easy to pinch open as shown in the TV commercials. It’s better to snip it with a pair of scissors.
2. There’s a distinct scent that wasn’t to my liking.
3. Because I have thick hair, one capsule isn’t enough. Sometimes I used two capsules a day.
4. After three weeks, I didn’t notice any significant improvement in my hair fall, hair moisture, or elasticity.
I had better experience with other Dove hair care products, such as their Intense Repair Conditioner and Intense Treatment Repair Mask, which made my hair significantly softer after a week or regular use.
Dove Available at all leading department stores, supermarkets, and beauty hubs nationwide; dove.ph; facebook.com/dove
Photos from fb.com/DovePH
Bookmark the permalink.